Evergreen Energy strives for excellence in every facet of business. Our philosophy of quality control is simple: “Do it right the first time.”
We’re industry leaders for good reason. Our track record is stellar.
- We partner with key organizations – the Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA), the British Columbia Safety Authority (BCSA), the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) and Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training – to stay informed of the continually-evolving requirements of employing tradesmen and keeping their skills up-to-date.
- Our formal Quality Control system verifies and maintains statistics, ensuring we comply with legislation, customers’ expectations and our commitment to excellence.
- Monitoring programs developed by Evergreen Energy to meet ABSA-518, B31.3, BCSA, CWB, and CSA Z-662 verify the integrity of our systems and ensure our QC program meets and exceeds industry standards.
- All pipeline and distribution system construction, repairs and maintenance are completed in accordance with CSA Z662 (latest edition) and our Customer Specifications.
- Our welding procedures are recognized in both Alberta and British Columbia.
Click on any of the links below to download our Quality Assurance Certificates