Evergreen Energy is a partnership with a unique management structure: the people who manage the company day-to-day are the people who own the company.
Located in northwestern Alberta, we are a full service oil and gas pipeline and facility construction company with a commitment to integrity, performance and results.
We are an industry leader in workplace safety, environmental preservation, and social responsibility.
- We get the job done right the first time, and we understand clearly that our reputation is built on the success of our clients’ projects.
- We employ the best people in the industry and keep them motivated to excel.
- We develop long-term relationships founded on trust.
- We provide a full service package: experience, resources and a vast network of industry contacts.
- We have a modern, dedicated, purpose-built facility and an accessible, well-maintained fleet of equipment.
- We excel in technical field projects that depend on expertise and attention to detail.
- We are an experienced Alberta company with a proven track record.
- We improve the communities where we do business by investing in local charities, community events, and facilities.
- Our owners are our active, hands-on management team. From the senior superintendent level to president, we are working partners with field experience, knowledge and a vested interest in the company’s success. We know the business, and we care about what we do.
- We are an industry leader in workplace safety, environmental preservation and social responsibility.
Evergreen Energy was established by a group of working partners with a long-standing, proven track record in the industry. Our well-established management team worked together for more than a decade before Evergreen was incorporated in 2005.
From the senior superintendent level to president, we are working partners with field experience, knowledge and a vested interest in the company’s success. We know the business and we care about what we do.